845-457-1100 ext 323
Patrick M. Bullis, CPA
A part of the firm since 2003, Patrick’s wide range of tax- and accounting services includes performing audits of financial institutions and school districts and other organizations, preparing audited, reviewed and compiled financial statements; preparing corporate, partnership, individual, and fiduciary income tax returns as well as tax planning, tax projection, and tax consulting services.
With an extensive portfolio of tax and accounting-related services including tax preparation, auditing, and financial statement preparation, Patrick’s tax experience also includes preparing individual, partnership, corporate, and partnership income tax returns. In addition, Patrick provides tax planning, projection and consulting services.
His additional specialties include preparing quarterly payroll and sales tax services for Nugent & Haeussler clients.
An avid golfer, Patrick also enjoys spending time with his wife and two children.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Quinnipiac University, Hamden, Connecticut
Professional and Civic Organizations
• Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Member of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
• Treasurer of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County
• Member of the Goshen United Methodist Church
• Member of the Hudson Valley Estate Planning Council